Electronic Waste Recycling
Electronic waste collection and recycling service is a simple, effective and proven way to achieve high recycling rates for disused IT equipment while simultaneously improving businesses environmental performance.
Why Recycle E-waste?
Enhance your environmental reputation
By choosing to recycle E-waste, your organization will be able to enhance its environmental image and you will have peace of mind knowing that your E-waste is being handled in an environmentally responsible manner.
We accept most electrical equipment for recycling including:
- Desktop/Laptop Computers
- Computer components and parts
- CRT/LCD Monitors/TVs
- Microwave ovens
- Lab equipment/Test equipment
- Hard Drives - Zak sanitizes DOD 5220.22-M standard
- Fax machines
- DVD players
- Cell phones
- Stereo Components
- Power Supplies
- Printed Curcuit Boards
- Laser cartridges/ink jet cartridges
- Laptop batteries/rechargable batteries (no household/alkaline batteries)
- Most Electronic Products - Working or Not (no houshold appliances e.g., refrigerators, washers, etc.)